We are looking to attract a visionary design / UX leader with a strong executive presence to lead the Global Design capability of our clients highly disruptive platform and enterprise technology. This is a unique role for London, a Silicon Valley Head Quartered Enterprise Software Company with the majority of its engineering capability in the UK. You’ll be leading, mentoring and growing an awesome UX team based on both sides of the Atlantic – defining best practices and executing innovation as they look to create a delightful user experience for their enterprise business customers.
You’ll be joining one of our top clients, a UK founded San Francisco HQ’d Tech Crunch Unicorn. They have been hugely successful, having recently passed the $1 Billion valuation mark, are well backed and therefore very secure. They have excellent revenues so lots of customer validation of their complex enterprise software that is proving to be highly disruptive in their chosen domain. A fraction of the cost of SAP, IBM and Oracle’s offering and yet more versatile and significantly quicker to implement. Entirely cloud based so you should be very familiar with a Software as a Service product environment
- Lead an awesome cross-disciplinary UX team that embraces creativity, rigor and data.
- Be a visionary in driving, defining and executing the company’s innovation agenda
- Be a champion and evangelist for the UX discipline across the company.
- Deliver a disruptive, amazing user experience for casual and power users of company’s platform
- Lead the definition and implementation of our UX approach and best practices, and work closely with product, engineering and other customer facing teams across the organization.
- Ensure product experiences align with our brand values and promise.
- Monitor and incorporate relevant emerging trends and technologies
- Drive UX quality across product/devices/territories.
- Build UX team delivery and collaborative processes. Deliver on-time and on-budget.
- Always care to build and maintain strong talent foundation across UX function
- Establish design standards that reflect brand standards across the organization/territories.
- 10+ years in UX leadership position – Ideally SaaS/Enterprise software.
- Team building, mentoring, and leadership skills are essential
- Strong executive presence, people management and project management skills
- Excellent creative, communication and analytical skills
- Strong intellectual and emotional capacities
- Passion for design and an eye for quality, taste, style, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to delight users at scale across the platform
- Deep knowledge of responsive design techniques
- Deep knowledge and experience of user-research
For further information on this fantastic opportunity and a complete in confidence conversation apply with your CV now!