My client is a dark horse of the software industry; you will have undoubtedly used their technology without even knowing it. With over 80,000 customers (including many big names in tech), offices all over the world and two decades of experience this is a unique opportunity to work with a market leader.
They offer a suite of software tools and technologies that for both users and providers of software and are fundamental to the IT industry. Their next generation software future proofs businesses, against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology. It makes using software simple, cloud computing doesn’t work without this technology!
My client is looking for a dynamic Graduate Technical/Implementation Consultant who has a desire to learn and grow within their Global Consulting team. Consultants are expected to visit client sites spending considerable time working with them across EMEA, with travel being required upto 70% of the time.
The primary focus will be assisting customers with all facets of their software development life cycle, from scope planning/requirements analysis, discovery sessions, technical implementations, as well as product/solution training and workshops.
To be successful you will need a solid background in Java (including J2EE) and related technologies, as well as SQL query building. A proven track record of successful delivery on external software integration projects is an advantage.
If you enjoy flexible and rewarding work environments, and want a clear path to taking more responsibility/ownership of your area of expertise our client will provide it through mentoring, project management/thought leadership as well as helping them grow the business.
Required Experience and Skills
(Either through industry or education)
- Java Development background (including J2EE)
- General RDBMS experience (SQL, Oracle, other) as well SQL query building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A grounding in C++
- .NET experience
- Exposure or previous experience with Web Services
- Experience working with cross functional development and operations teams to implement complex business and technology solutions
- Experience delivering external software integration projects
- Consultancy experience engaging with external clients
- Experience with support, issue tracking and escalation procedures
- Experience in all stages of software development project lifecycle from requirements capture through to implementation
- Familiarity with software Installation, Activation and Registration processes
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
For further details of this fantastic opportunity please apply with your CV
If you’re excited by the prospect of working for an established independent business or you require more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Anton Bradley either by email at email@example.com or calling us on 01628 400605.